Friday, 21 October 2011

My First Alexander Mc Queen Skull Scarf


This was my very first McQueen Skull Scarf purchase.

Alexander McQueen was my first introduction into serious fashion at age 19. From then on, I was determined to own a McQueen skull scarf item, no matter how expensive or cheap, once I was financially able.
Fast forward 7 years to the untimely death of Alexander McQueen. I was crushed and still had not bought one piece despite my intentions. I bought this red skull scarf item soon after as it was one that I've always admired. Alexander McQueen was a creative genius and the skull scarf was really pales in comparison to the great works of the All McQueen designs. In 20 years, I predict McQueen will still be a household name and people will be glad to have a piece, whether it's a skull scarf or dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment under the posts.

Recent Comments

Blogspot